Monday, April 14, 2014
You Should Care
This image shows how most women view themselves. A beautiful women looks in the mirror and sees nothing but something she considers disgusting. No women should ever feel this way. This is why all us men must stick together and do something about it. You may not know it but a woman you love could look in a mirror and see exactly what this woman sees. You should never want someone who means the most to you to have to suffer. I wish I had known about all of this stuff before my sister harmed herself. I feel like if I had been better informed then I would have been able to notice the changes in her sooner and she wouldn't have gotten as bad as she did. You should start caring now so that you do not have regrets later like I did. This is something that is better and easier to stop before it becomes a big problem than it is after it becomes a problem.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.radicalparenting.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F01%2FBody-Image.jpeg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.radicalparenting.com%2F2012%2F01%2F26%2Fbody-image-awareness-for-girls%2F&h=640&w=480&tbnid=1xLkMwU1vFKLRM%3A&zoom=1&docid=HawWK-teFFP1iM&ei=Yj5MU7T6BcTB0QHCloGoAQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CGQQhBwwBQ&iact=rc&dur=135&page=1&start=0&ndsp=20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment