Men for Positive Self-body Image

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bulimia and Anorexia Nervosa

Some common warning signs of Bulimia Nervosa:


Some common warning signs of Anorexia Nervosa:

 
 
Bulimia picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdont4get2loveyourself.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F08%2Fbulimia-warning-signs.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdontforgettoloveyourself.com%2Fbody-image%2F&h=276&w=448&tbnid=-jJuiwZ-eazqaM%3A&zoom=1&docid=DyLgaD72VDGEjM&ei=K49MU9CtOIji0gGem4GwBQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CHQQMygXMBc&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=497&page=2&start=19&ndsp=19
Anorexia picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdont4get2loveyourself.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F08%2Fanorexia-warning-signs.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdontforgettoloveyourself.com%2Fbody-image%2F&h=395&w=474&tbnid=NpazQh1cc8bqTM%3A&zoom=1&docid=DyLgaD72VDGEjM&ei=PY9MU5m5H4Xj0gGR0YCoBw&tbm=isch&ved=0CHAQMygWMBY&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=205&page=2&start=18&ndsp=25
Posted by Unknown at 6:55 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My name is John Smith. I am 23 and currently a graduate college student. I come from a huge, loving family. We are very close and love to do everything together. I have two older brothers, one younger brother and one younger sister. My younger sister has, since a very young age, dealt with severe self-body image issues. She has never liked the way she looks and she has always been insecure. She is 19 and one of my best friends. She means a lot to me and I hate seeing her upset about her looks. She has resorted to eating disorders to express how much she hates her looks and I hated having to see her like that. I know I am not the only one out there that has a sister that is going through the same thing I am. Some men are even going through this with their wife or their mother. Some men don't even know that a women they love is going through this. I created this blog for these people; to let them know they are not alone and to let those who don't care about this issue know that someone close to them could be going though this. I also wanted to show my experience and how I helped my sister overcome everything so that other men reading this will be able to learn from my experience so they know how to handle their situation.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (8)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • How You Can Help
      • Life Now
      • You Should Care
      • Her Reasoning
      • Bulimia and Anorexia Nervosa
      • My Sister's Problem
      • Eating Disorders
      • My Story
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.